Awesome Web Security
- Browser Exploitation
- Twitter Users
- Drops (backup) - Drops was known as a famous knowledge base for hacking technology.
- Paper from Seebug - Knowledge base for hacking technology built by Seebug.
- Freebuf - Freebuf is the most popular forum in China for exchanging and sharing hacking technology.
- 安全脉搏 - Blog for Security things.
- H5SC - HTML5 Security Cheatsheet - Collection of HTML5 related XSS attack vectors by @cure53.
- XSS.png - XSS mind map by @jackmasa.
- HQL for pentesters - Brief introduction to Hibernate Query Injection.
- XML实体攻击 - 从内网探测到命令执行步步惊心 - Written by 张天琪.
- PENETRATION TESTING AWS STORAGE: KICKING THE S3 BUCKET - Written by Dwight Hohnstein from Rhino Security Labs.
- Security Geek 2016 - Part. A - Written by 360网络攻防实验室.
- Security Geek 2016 - Part. B - Written by 360网络攻防实验室.
- CSP: bypassing form-action with reflected XSS - Written by Detectify Labs.
- TWITTER XSS + CSP BYPASS - Written by Paulos Yibelo.
- 浅谈json参数解析对waf绕过的影响 - Written by doggy.
- Airbnb – When Bypassing JSON Encoding, XSS Filter, WAF, CSP, and Auditor turns into Eight Vulnerabilities - Written by @Brett Buerhaus.
- How to bypass libinjection in many WAF/NGWAF
- Trend Micro Threat Discovery Appliance - Session Generation Authentication Bypass (CVE-2016-8584) - Written by @malerisch and @steventseeley.
- Yahoo Bug Bounty: Chaining 3 Minor Issues To Takeover Flickr Accounts - Written by Mishre.
Remote Code Execution
- Exploiting Node.js deserialization bug for Remote Code Execution - Written by OpSecX.
- eval长度限制绕过 && PHP5.6新特性 - Written by PHITHON.
- PHP垃圾回收机制UAF漏洞分析 - Written by ph1re.
- DRUPAL 7.X SERVICES MODULE UNSERIALIZE() TO RCE - Written by Ambionics Security.
- How we exploited a remote code execution vulnerability in math.js - Written by @capacitorset.
- GitHub Enterprise Remote Code Execution - Written by @iblue.
- ECMAScript 6 from an Attacker's Perspective - Breaking Frameworks, Sandboxes, and everything else - Written by Mario Heiderich.
- [How I found a $5,000 Google Maps XSS (by fiddling with Protobuf)
](https://medium.com/@marin_m/how-i-found-a-5-000-google-maps-xss-by-fiddling-with-protobuf-963ee0d9caff#.u50nrzhas) - Written by Marin Moulinier.
- 屌智硬之mysql不用逗号注入 - Written by jinglingshu.
- 见招拆招：绕过WAF继续SQL注入常用方法 - Written by mikey.
- MySQL Error Based SQL Injection Using EXP - Written by @osandamalith.
- SQL injection in an UPDATE query - a bug bounty story! - Written by Zombiehelp54.
- GitHub Enterprise SQL Injection
- URL Hacking - 前端猥琐流 - Written by 0x_Jin.
- Phishing with Unicode Domains - Written by Xudong Zheng.
- Unicode Domains are bad and you should feel bad for supporting them - Written by VRGSEC.
- Some Tricks From My Secret Group - Written by PHITHON.
- CTF比赛总是输？你还差点Tricks! - Written by PHITHON.
- 隱匿的攻擊之-Domain Fronting - Written by Evi1cg.
- First Step to Browser Exploitation - Written by Brian Pak.
- JSON hijacking for the modern web - Written by portswigger.
- IE11 Information disclosure - local file detection - Written by James Lee.
- SOP bypass / UXSS – Stealing Credentials Pretty Fast (Edge) - Written by Manuel.
- awesome-cve-poc - Curated list of CVE PoCs by @qazbnm456.
- Some-PoC-oR-ExP - 各种漏洞poc、Exp的收集或编写 by @coffeehb.
- plasma - Plasma is an interactive disassembler for x86/ARM/MIPS by @plasma-disassembler.
- radare2 - Unix-like reverse engineering framework and commandline tools by @radare.
- Iaitō - Qt and C++ GUI for radare2 reverse engineering framework by @hteso.
- wfuzz - Web application bruteforcer by @xmendez.
- charsetinspect - Script that inspects multi-byte character sets looking for characters with specific user-defined properties by @hack-all-the-things.
- IPObfuscator - Simple too to convert the IP to a DWORD IP by @OsandaMalith.
- wpscan - WPScan is a black box WordPress vulnerability scanner by @wpscanteam.
- JoomlaScan - Free software to find the components installed in Joomla CMS, built out of the ashes of Joomscan by @drego85.
- Burp Suite - Burp Suite is an integrated platform for performing security testing of web applications by portswigger.
- mitmproxy - Interactive TLS-capable intercepting HTTP proxy for penetration testers and software developers by @mitmproxy.
- HTTPLeaks - All possible ways, a website can leak HTTP requests by @cure53.
- dvcs-ripper - Rip web accessible (distributed) version control systems: SVN/GIT/HG... by @kost.
- DVCS-Pillage - Pillage web accessible GIT, HG and BZR repositories by @evilpacket.
- sqlchop - [DEPRECATED] Novel SQL injection detection engine built on top of SQL tokenizing and syntax analysis by chaitin.
- js-xss - Sanitize untrusted HTML (to prevent XSS) with a configuration specified by a Whitelist by @leizongmin.
- Orange - Taiwan's talented web penetrator.
- leavesongs - China's talented web penetrator.
- Broken Browser - Fun with Browser Vulnerabilities.
- Blog of Osanda - Security Researching and Reverse Engineering.
- BRETT BUERHAUS - Vulnerability disclosures and rambles on application security.
- n0tr00t - ~# n0tr00t Security Team.
- @filedescriptor - Active penetrator often tweets and writes useful articles
- @cure53berlin - Cure53 is a German cybersecurity firm.
- @kinugawamasato - Japanese web penetrator.
- alert(1) to win - Series of XSS challenges - Written by @steike.
- prompt(1) to win - Complex 16-Level XSS Challenge held in summer 2014 (+4 Hidden Levels) - Written by @cure53.
- awesome-bug-bounty - Comprehensive curated list of available Bug Bounty & Disclosure Programs and write-ups by @djadmin.
- bug-bounty-reference - List of bug bounty write-up that is categorized by the bug nature by @ngalongc.
- 如何正確的取得使用者 IP ？ - Written by Allen Own.
- 1000php - 1000个PHP代码审计案例(2016.7以前乌云公开漏洞) by @Xyntax.
- Brute Forcing Your Facebook Email and Phone Number - Written by PwnDizzle.
- GITLEAKS - Search engine for exposed secrets on lots of places.
- Pentest + Exploit dev Cheatsheet wallpaper - Penetration Testing and Exploit Dev CheatSheet.
- Hunting for Web Shells - Written by Jacob Baines.
- The Definitive Security Data Science and Machine Learning Guide - Written by JASON TROS.
- EQGRP - Decrypted content of eqgrp-auction-file.tar.xz by@x0rz.
- Browser Extension and Login-Leak Experiment - Browser Extension and Login-Leak Experiment.